1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Needed boot, system dump/image for Toshiba thrive

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Android Question

hello, i need a system and boot dump from anyone that has a valid link. everyone i find on the web is invalid or no longer exists. i believe the dumps are in img format. i could be wrong. the rom i put on my thrive which was CM had a bug of not mounting an sdcard. well i forgot to back up and i cant boot into system. only thing i can seem to get to work on it is the fastboot which i have read can only flash img files through it. so i really need the boot and system image to get my tablet working again. i dont care if its stock or someother rom. i just want to get it working again but to do so i need to get back into the system. i cant even get adb to work. keeps saying device not found. oh and i have twrp for recovery. thats how i got the fastboot choice through usb. so can someone please help with valid links??? thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bjf18

bjf18 Newbie

anyone??? please i have ran out of methods on how to get my tablet working again. im going to flash back to CM after i can get back into system. so please someone help me out!

3. bjf18

bjf18 Newbie

never mind. i flashed clockworkmod and partitioned my sdcard and it remounted just fine. i flashed a new rom successfully and now its working fine.
    thanks anyways