• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Needing a fix for RCA T820...

Facu Mo

Lurker
Mar 18, 2015
Hi guys, some days ago someone given me a RCA T820 tablet to unlock (not remembering password), so I said, yeah, sure, it just takes me seconds, but the problem is that those tablet(s) series doesn't come with recovery, so I can't enter it, and for better (sarcasm) I soft-bricked it just with restarting during boot to retry entering before I found that it doesn't have it, so is here a nice soul that can upload me a working ("/system") firmware and the USB flashing (VCOM, I suppose) drivers. :')

Also, I contacted RCA's support, but when I said that I don't want to enter recovery because the tablet doesn't come with it, and just need flashing files, they doesn't answer anymore -_-

I'm waiting for your help :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones