• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Needing Emergency Help App

atvguy64

Nov 27, 2010
I am looking for an app that can do the following things in the event of an emergency - 1). Call Police (911) with and play a pre-recorded message of my address and other information 2). Send SMS to friends and family notifying them of need for help.

The reason behind this app is two fold - 1) - Domestic Violence victim needs a way to call for help and 2) live in the country and being able to provide a pre-recorded message of my address and landmarks are needed.

Any ideas of anything on the market? Thanks!

As I know, Samsung Note 3 has a function named with 'Safety assitance'. It helps you in an emergency by alerting your emergency contacts to your situation by sending them emergency messages along with your location. To use this function during an emergency, you should press and hold the volume up and down keys for 3 seconds.

Perhaps you may logon amazon appstore to try to find some apps like this. Good luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones