• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root NegaLite BluROM

Yeah, I dont care for the 3D, I do like sense to an extent. I'd like to like JB, but without full functionality, I dont like the way the homescreen space works, and changing to 5x4 doesnt help, lack of Mobsterz HD Audio, and general performance..It's gonna have to wait for my next phone built for it

Just flashed R32, I'll update here

Yeah, JB roms are nice but lack of HD sound is a turn off. Also I've noticed, with JB roms, they don't perform well with performance tests. with Quadrant I usually barely get 2100. They're also not compatible with many kernels. Plus many bugs.

Tell me how r32 goes, I'm gonna download it later today and flash it. I think I will just stay with it for a while if all goes well. Can't keep flashing updates cause I can't keep up with the speedy dev negamann.:p

Upvote 0
Maybe I read wrong or typed wrong OB. Someone said something about the xda one being outdated or something and a few ppl on the first page were saying their running version 3.5 of it when the xda one is r32 or something?

I was going to quote the OP name from Anthrax, but it seems theres an issue with my account or the EVO 3D CDMA Development forum has been removed

Upvote 0
I was going to quote the OP name from Anthrax, but it seems theres an issue with my account or the EVO 3D CDMA Development forum has been removed
It's the latter.

The forums that were shared between the Evo 3D CDMA, GSM and Sensation models for the Anthrax kernels have been removed.

The Evo 3D forums, including development, are still there.

ramjet73

Upvote 0
I've been on r32 for about two days now, it runs so smooth and very very stable. Only problem I've noticed is that battery drains pretty fast. I lose 1% like every 2-3 minutes while using the phone.

But maybe it has to do with me having flashed the ButteredToast 16.2 version and maxed out at 1728MHz :p I plan on using Kernel Tuner to lower it down to 1512MHz. I just like the ability to overclock/underclock so that I can do it if need to right inside the rom.

Upvote 0
Is that yet another attempt by Chad to hide his Anthrax kernel?

At this point in time Chad is completely fed up and is not currently allowing any further downloads or development, bullshit, kangers, and drama queens have unfortunately taken their toll. If anyone knows how much time goes into a rom release, writing kernels is an order of magnitude more difficult and time consuming. I personally hope that he gets away from it and relaxes from the BS and maybe some day it'll become enjoyable again instead of the stressful nightmare it has currently become. :rolleyes::mad:
OB

Reactions: ramjet73
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones