• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nelson Mandela dies

I was just about to make a new thread on this but I see it is already up.

I have seriously very deep / bad mixed feelings about this guy..... don't know if to cheer for joy and laugh or to cry...

Not 100% sure actually to laugh or cry... or spit at the flag...

I don't know how much money he stole from us.

He has so much money it is scary - and his salary does not cover any where near it.

He didn't leave a good party behind him.

This country is in ruins.

Went from 1st world to third world because they just kept stealing everything and blaming everything on the white man.

It is royally and totally ******.

He should have left better people that didn't steal everything left right and center and want the white mans head on a stick blaming everything on the white man.

I think he is / was scum.

I don't give a **** if the bastard is dead.

This country has never had such a bad history ever before.

Aparthied was NO WHERE near as bad as it is now... you even go ask the blacks ... they agree...

This country is in ruins and this bloody ANC bastards have had a huge party and screwed everything up instead of fixing things they stole everything and used blaming the white man as a scape goat or "get out of jail free card"...

He should have been ashamed of the chaos here.

I hate him in a way.

This party has forced black people to get bursaries in University even if their marks are worse than pathetic.

My own brother suffered from this insane bull shit.

This country is NOT FREE...

It has never been worse like this than ever before.

Things used to be in order now there is just ******* chaos everywhere.

It used to be 2 dollars to ONE Rand.... now because we are so ****** it is TEN RANDS to ONE DOLLAR... they just cannot stop stealing these bastards...

Good riddance.

I have had to grown up in this "NEW SOUTH AFRICA"... it is a load of ******* bull shit it is.

"So long and thanks for all this fish buddy"

Upvote 0
I was just about to make a new thread on this but I see it is already up.

I have seriously very deep / bad mixed feelings about this guy..... don't know if to cheer for joy and laugh or to cry...

Not 100% sure actually to laugh or cry... or spit at the flag...

I don't know how much money he stole from us.

He has so much money it is scary - and his salary does not cover any where near it.

He didn't leave a good party behind him.

This country is in ruins.

Went from 1st world to third world because they just kept stealing everything and blaming everything on the white man.

It is royally and totally ******.

He should have left better people that didn't steal everything left right and center and want the white mans head on a stick blaming everything on the white man.

I think he is / was scum.

I don't give a **** if the bastard is dead.

This country has never had such a bad history ever before.

Aparthied was NO WHERE near as bad as it is now... you even go ask the blacks ... they agree...

This country is in ruins and this bloody ANC bastards have had a huge party and screwed everything up instead of fixing things they stole everything and used blaming the white man as a scape goat or "get out of jail free card"...

He should have been ashamed of the chaos here.

I hate him in a way.

This party has forced black people to get bursaries in University even if their marks are worse than pathetic.

My own brother suffered from this insane bull shit.

This country is NOT FREE...

It has never been worse like this than ever before.

Things used to be in order now there is just ******* chaos everywhere.

It used to be 2 dollars to ONE Rand.... now because we are so ****** it is TEN RANDS to ONE DOLLAR... they just cannot stop stealing these bastards...

Good riddance.

I have had to grown up in this "NEW SOUTH AFRICA"... it is a load of ******* bull shit it is.

"So long and thanks for all this fish buddy"

Thanks for the insider perspective. Here it is politically incorrect to say anything bad about the guy and the media won't dare to mention the chaos your country is in, only that it is "free". To be fair, he did keep things as calm as was probably possible, if he would have advocated for or even condoned violence and retribution things could have gotten really ugly, as in full scale civil war. Still, it bugs me when people are portrayed as a saint when the story is more complicated than that.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
You guys need to know the truth about that ass hake.

He was ******* terrorist and used to bomb INNOCNENT people up.

I am not going to start a political speech here - I will just get into trouble - but I will let you know that my generation has seriously suffered here in SA.

If you are a white male you are SCREWED.

Job wise, rights wise.

You are already in shit.

He was ******* murderer that guy I just need to find an article to prove and all these 1st world gubbermints keep DELIBERATELY FALSELY showing him like some kind oh holy champion or some crap.

He used to be head of UmKhonto we Sizwe (MK) which was a TERRORIST group that used to BOMB people .... INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Son of a bitch and the world thinks he was anice guy!?!!

The country is super dooper FRACKED UP and he didn't even care.

ND instead of HELPING THE SITUATION he bought a CRAP LOAD of guns and tanks I remember reading it in the newspaper long long ago.

INSTEAD of HELPING a country that is messed up he goes and buys half China's BOMBS or what ever the frack he bought with that money!!!!

Bastard.

The amount of the total cost was something INSANE like 25 BILLION if I recall now?

Son of a bitch.

Here... is not a hero to the smart, caring, educated and positive / progressive - to us he is a bastard that used to hang out with dictators.

How can some one who promotes freedom and love hang out with dictators!?!?!

Our country is SCREWED.

Electricity is just ******.

Water is ******.

Telephones are now half working.

We do not even get power and have rolling black outs for years now because they stole all the money to build power stations.

These creatures have a CULTURE OF ENTITLEMENT.

There are TWO worlds in this country...

These people STILL BELIEVE in the Tokoloshe!

It is considered and "evil spirit" that takes those that sleep on the bloody floor!

They even still TODAY put BRICKS under their bed to prevent the "Tokoloshe" from stealing them - what a bunch of crack heads.

They do not even go to the doctor instead they go to the WITCH DOCTOR.

Or what di this crack pot gubbermint sugar coat the word in again???

Or ja.

They called it something "nice" and called them "traditional healers".

There are millions upon millions of BUMBS on the system.

It is now approaching HALF of our population for FAT LOSER ASS BUMBS THAT ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING.

My own brother had his bursary in University STOLEN FROM HIM.

THEY STOLE HIS MONEY THAT HE EARNED

He had one of the HIGHEST marks the University has ever seen for a very difficult subject and some LOSER BLACK GUY was GIVEN the bursary because he is just black.

Screw this ******* country.

I have grown up in 1 serious hell hole and none of it was even my fault.

There was NO ATTEMPT TO FIX ANYTHING FRO THESE BASTARDS.

They didn't even keep the infrastructure going they just stole all the money and let it burn.

They are so intolerant these creatures.

They HATE GAYS.

DID YOU KNOW THAT HEY???

No.

I didn't think so.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
No... it is not good that he is dead.

I am just angry that the country has gone the way it has and I have struggled to not become bitter in this hate society.

He wasn't just a good leader... he was a great leader...

He did do some very bad stuff... it was a long time ago... but in all fairness it was hard for any one back then to be heard.

It is actually not his fault that the ******* party turned into today what it has turned into.

It is not Madiba's fault.

I should not hate him.

I actually do seriously seriously and really like him... even despite some bad things he did.

I am just angry that the country is on the brink of hell - but it is actually not his fault.

The party itself desires who it wants to take over next and not 1 man.

I am actually a serious patriot... I love my home deeply even if I do not show it.

I love this land extremely... almost madly... even though it hates me and does not love me at all in return.

I love my home.

After all... it is all that I know.

These bastards are so evil they didn't even let Madiba go ... he has actually been in extreme pain and agony for about 6 months!

They kept him on life support for voting purposes and nothing more.

They down right evil even when one of the greatest men of our time cannot even be left to rest in peace.

I am beyond grateful I could go to school with black kids.

Even though it was extremely tough trying to be nice to them and they were always full of shit... I still wouldn't change it for the world.

God Bless You Madiba.

You are our only hero... well... you were our only hero...

Now their are just crooks as far the eyes can see.

But this is not your fault.

I know you wanted peace and happiness just as much as I do... I wanted the same thing.

God's speed my friend.

Go well.

You will be seriously missed.

This happy tear is for you... with out you we would be in serious hell... or maybe even worse than that.

Rest in Peace.

You were our only hero.

I just wish there were more of you... and not a billion losers that want out heads on a stick.

God Bless You man.

Upvote 0
You may not like him, Stinky but he was arguably the moral conscience of the ANC - there's every chance that their undoubted excesses and inequities will only get worse without his restraining influence.

Personally, I see him as one of the greatest leaders of the 20th century. Certainly, he supported armed resistance, but as always, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter: for me, he was resisting a truly evil system and therefore I would liken his 'terrorism' to the 'terrorism' of the various resistance fighters in the occupied territories during WWII. Certainly, Aparthied wasn't nearly as bad as the Nazi's facism, but it was very, very bad - bad enough to satisfy my definition of evil.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
You may not like him, Stinky but he was arguably the moral conscience of the ANC - there's every chance that their undoubted excesses and inequities will only get worse without his restraining influence.

Personally, I see him as one of the greatest leaders of the 20th century. Certainly, he supported armed resistance, but as always, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter: for me, he was resisting a truly evil system and therefore I would liken his 'terrorism' to the 'terrorism' of the various resistance fighters in the occupied territories during WWII. Certainly, Aparthied wasn't nearly as bad as the Nazi's facism, but it was very, very bad - bad enough to satisfy my definition of evil.

You guys need to read up on history you Americans and 1st worlders.

The NP won the election by a sliver when it sadly came into power.

A LOT of South Africans HATED the Apartheid system... and I am talking WHITE South Africans... not only the blacks...

A LOT did not want it... it is very simple... at least a hell of a lot of us anyway...

But the world always paints us in a very bad light... they are masters at doing this.

I don't hate him or dislike him at all.

It is not him actually.

I think I got my message across very badly though.

My bad.

I actually seriously seriously admire him.

He was the best hope we have ever had period... but there may be another some day... who knows? Time will tell.

He is most probably the only politician that has close to any worth to me in this never ending sea of dog turds.

I despise the rest.

Like I said.

It is not actually his fault the country is o so mega ****** up.

He did more than his best.

He could not decide who was going to take over... but I recall his hatred for Mbekhi - what a ******* ass hake that puss.

The country is screwed because of these people's screwed up culture.

They are violent.

I really mean it when they sacrifice goats...

This is not a joke at all... they "worship" the ancestors... I don't you think you 1st worlders understand when I talk about the "Tokoloshe"... this is not a joke...

And you have to hear the goat screaming for it's life before it's throat is cut open.

Disturbing.

They also hate gays... Zuma - our rapist president once said:

Jacob Zuma rape trial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"If I ever see any gay man in the streets - I will punch him!"

They are the ones that are intolerant - not us.

And you 1st worlders struggle to see why this system finally came about?

There are 2 worlds here... and they struggle to co-exist...

There should be 2 South Africas... not 1.

Upvote 0
OK, I'm going to post a little note in here and let you all govern this thread accordingly, lets make sure we keep the thread on topic about a great leader and not let it stray to politics, as we have a section for that in the PC&A section and really don't want to have to move some post their. Let's all remember how much a great person NM was and what the great man did for SA. I will always remember when he stepped on that Rugby field, that is a sight I will never forget, with all the people yelling Mandela, it was just amazing. What a Humanitarian he was. The sacrifices he did were just selfless. Carry on my friends as i know you will all keep this thread on topic ;)

One of my favorite quotes form him that I will never forget.

tumblr_mxctfvoh7b1r3hbd2o1_500.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey thank you DonB :)

Sometimes we all get caught up in the extreme hatred and pain and some times it gets the better of us... especially when it is all around some one but still not an excuse.

Thank you. :)

Well... I will never forget him that is for sure... :)

I don't hate him... admirable guy... just not too happy with what has turned into here.

He did do a lot for us... more than any other and all combined actually. :)

I like that quote comment too... I should take note of that personally... thanks.

We are a perseverance country... perseverance is actually our middle name lol. :)

We have a great spirit despite being in the extreme hell we are in today.

We are in a bit of hell and still we survive. :)

It is admirable.

Thanks DonB.

I am sorry if I got angry.

My apoligies thanks.

;-)

lol

xD

Reactions: Unforgiven and DonB
Upvote 0
I'm having dead people overload right now. Last night the BBC spent their entire broadcast on this. Thank god for DVRs!

It probably would have been better for Mandela to have died six months ago, because he was very sick and his last six months were probably hell. So I'm not going to feel bad he died. If anything I'm glad is suffering is over.

As to the other person who died recently (the Fast and Furious star), all I need to know there is that he died. I don't need endless reporting on how his co-stars reacted, or how fast he was going, etc. People die in auto accidents caused by stupidity every day. I don't need details on this one just because he was somewhat famous.

End of rant.

Upvote 0
I'm having dead people overload right now. Last night the BBC spent their entire broadcast on this. Thank god for DVRs!

It probably would have been better for Mandela to have died six months ago, because he was very sick and his last six months were probably hell. So I'm not going to feel bad he died. If anything I'm glad is suffering is over.

As to the other person who died recently (the Fast and Furious star), all I need to know there is that he died. I don't need endless reporting on how his co-stars reacted, or how fast he was going, etc. People die in auto accidents caused by stupidity every day. I don't need details on this one just because he was somewhat famous.

End of rant.

But Walker was a humanitarian too.

And it can't be overlooked that Mandela supported 'freedom fighting' against civilians.

Upvote 0
I thought of a song that reminds me of us here... the ones who have suffered and how we feel... :)

This is the best song I could think of!

Just pefect. ;)

"Though I have never been through hell like that to close enough to know you can never look bacl."

:)

If you are lost and alone... or you're sinking like a stone CARRY OOOONN ONNO ONN!!!

:-D

CARRY ON CARRY ON!!!!

:-D

beautiful song. :)

I hope you enjoy even more than I do. :)

Reactions: DonB
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones