• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NemoPlayer - ripped from Acer Liquid

I think this is from the Liquid. I forget where I got this from but I really love this over the stock media player. It is a little laggy the first time you run it but just open everything up and let it index your files.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

nemo-vid.jpg
nemo-music.jpg
nemo-pics.jpg

This is a killer media player replacement for you. I am going to post some pics for you guys in a few minutes.

You missed a call....:D

Upvote 0
I must be doing something wrong. DL'ed from the link to my sd card. Opened astro and pressed the apk to install it and got an error message saying it could not open as an apk file. Redownloaded and got the same message. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I've installed other apk's using astro without any issues.

Edit: nevermind, for some reason the first two I dl'ed were incomplete, third time was a charm. I like the widget, but I wish it had the scroll bar that let's you skip between letters in the song list like on the stock player. Also not quite as smooth.

Upvote 0
Installed on the HTC Hero running 2.1. Works great. Unfortunately one problem. It wont let me install the widget to a home screen. Keeps saying that there is not enough room on the home page, WHEN ITS EMPTY!

So i think HTC Sense is interfering with that. Other than that it works great! Great sound quality and drives my Sennheiser HD 215's better than the standard HTC Music player.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones