• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NEOCORE will not stop, does it means that my EVO sucks!

Hey guys, after seeing the video from Androidcentral.com, where they compare EVO, DroidX, Captive and Nexus 1, I've been trying to run NeoCore and get the results of FPS, the video test just don't stop. And it's still going as I'm writing this. And by the way this is the second time, the first time I just stopped it, and now it been at least 20 mins, and still going.

Does this mean that my EVO, sucks more than the results on the video, where the Captive destroyed every phone. Wow, this is looking very sad now, When it come to games, on my phone.

I'm still looking for a very good game, recommend me some. And please guys don't get your feelings hurt with my comments. I have to say this , because I've notice how sensitive, EVO owners are in this blog, LOL.

i figured out why it keeps going, for some reason when you click benchmark it actually selects interactive and it goes into a loop so your not actually doing the benchmark, you have to slightly click above benchmark to select it.

Thanks a lot, I finally got it. Clicked above the benchmark button and worked perfectly. Did 3 time in a row and got low 25's fps.

This morning I got Let Golf for free and it looks awesome and very fun. I don't know if it's still free, but you actually have to go to the gameloft.com on your phone and get from there. Very good graphics.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones