• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Neon flash on getting text message

build56

Lurker
Nov 20, 2012
Hi

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace

When I got a text message come in to my phone there was a blue flashing light at the side of the phone to tell me that I had a message or a missed phone call.

I took the battery out to put a new one in and for some reason the blue flashing light has gone and I cannot get it back.

what has happed please..

Thank you

Are you sure you have an ACE?? because i never heard of any blue light for notifications before and i have been using the ACE for almost a year now.

Yes dead certain that it is a ACE unless they have printed it all wrong on the phone.

The blue light was on the same side as the volume control and did not FLASH more like a blink then about every 3 mins.

I cannot see any where in the menu's where this is turned on, whats more why should it go off after a battery change.

Upvote 0
Your phone is either defective or its not the Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 :p
There is no such light in this phone.

Well all I can say is that when I look at ALL the info on the phone it DOES say

Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830

Also I'm not going mad that I do not know one phone from another, and I did have a blinking blue light when I got this phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones