• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NES and SNES

kx125rcr21

Lurker
Dec 8, 2009
hey folks i just got a droid about 3 weeks ago and just downloaded the Nes emu and a couple games on my phone i had to dl astro file manager i then downloaded SNes emu and tried to download a rom for it evrytime i click on the download button for the rom it brings up a screen with alot of numbers and letters in a random order and wont dl.. is there something different i need to be doing for SNes games??

dumb question??? sorry the last phone i had was a nextell brick phone..

I am also interested in finding out about nes and snes roms, I have never played woth one of the enulators before, I dl'd nesoid and snesoid, do I have to dl the roms through the phone or can I get them from my pc and transfer them to the phone, I tried following the link through nesoid to download roms but had no luck, any good places to find them? Thanks

Upvote 0
hey folks i just got a droid about 3 weeks ago and just downloaded the Nes emu and a couple games on my phone i had to dl astro file manager i then downloaded SNes emu and tried to download a rom for it evrytime i click on the download button for the rom it brings up a screen with alot of numbers and letters in a random order and wont dl.. is there something different i need to be doing for SNes games??

dumb question??? sorry the last phone i had was a nextell brick phone..

It might be that you are trying to d/l .rar. or.zip files. Are you d/ling directly to your phone or onto your comp first?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones