• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Nes bios

even if its almost 5 times lower than mine? :p

you mean a fifth of yours? you cant have 5 times less of something... come on engineer, thats like multiplying by zero and asking what positive integer you get... and yeah, it was 69 till goofygirl thanked me in some random post lol I may not be as insightful as you matt, but im a stellar smartass! lol maybe i should be a governor

Upvote 0
you mean a fifth of yours? you cant have 5 times less of something... come on engineer, thats like multiplying by zero and asking what positive integer you get... and yeah, it was 69 till goofygirl thanked me in some random post lol I may not be as insightful as you matt, but im a stellar smartass! lol maybe i should be a governor

Ha, trivial, because im positive you knew what i meant lol. People ask me to do math all the time when im not working, i just tell them no or get a calculator. I think it makes enough sense :p. I guess it should read what goes into x 5 times, which is x/5 OR x times the multiplicative inverse of 5 :) After careful consideration i see your point but im going to consider it more of a syntactical argument :p

governor of? Michigan? Hell you couldnt eff it up anymore LOL (born and raised in OH-IO)

Upvote 0
Ha, trivial, because im positive you knew what i meant lol. People ask me to do math all the time when im not working, i just tell them no or get a calculator. I think it makes enough sense :p. I guess it should read what goes into x 5 times, which is x/5 OR x times the multiplicative inverse of 5 :) After careful consideration i see your point but im going to consider it more of a syntactical argument :p

governor of? Michigan? Hell you couldnt eff it up anymore LOL (born and raised in OH-IO)

LMAO!!!! yup it was indeed trivial, however funny as hell! and semantics is one of my favorite things to be an ass about lol yeah, i get people asking me to do math all the time when i am at work, and i usually grumble and grab my calculator, then walk them painstakingly thru the process in a boring and tedious way, which makes them regret ever having asked me in the first place lol anyways, yeah i was just being as my name suggests :) hey, do you have the newest tiamat downloaded? the d/l page of their site has been down all day.... maybe too many people read about its release and simultaneously went to dl the new wares thereby crashing part of their site. but if that was the case, wouldnt the entire site go down?

edit: found a working link... here

Upvote 0
LMAO!!!! yup it was indeed trivial, however funny as hell! and semantics is one of my favorite things to be an ass about lol yeah, i get people asking me to do math all the time when i am at work, and i usually grumble and grab my calculator, then walk them painstakingly thru the process in a boring and tedious way, which makes them regret ever having asked me in the first place lol anyways, yeah i was just being as my name suggests :) hey, do you have the newest tiamat downloaded? the d/l page of their site has been down all day.... maybe too many people read about its release and simultaneously went to dl the new wares thereby crashing part of their site. but if that was the case, wouldnt the entire site go down?

edit: found a working link... here

Yes i do have the newest tiamat and im pretty sure i answered you in the tiamat thread ;p. Do you need me to drop box it for you?

Edit: cuz you edited...

Upvote 0
no need to drop box it.... i just hadnt checked the thread ( that i started ironically) before asking about it in here lol im lost on the making fun of michigan thing... whats up with them? besides being... well.... michigan lol

no reason i just hate michigan lol seemed like someone to make fun of, california is overdone and im from ohio so it was natural

Upvote 0
too funny! ohio eh? that sounds even worse than where im from originally... iowa kernel: d/l'ed and installed... man, installing a kernel takes no time whatsoever! well, besides the tedious reboot process... i guess i could check out the kernel manager and see if thats as crappy as rom manager lol

edit: nothing to add, just wanted to confuse/perplex people ;)

Upvote 0
too funny! ohio eh? that sounds even worse than where im from originally... iowa kernel: d/l'ed and installed... man, installing a kernel takes no time whatsoever! well, besides the tedious reboot process... i guess i could check out the kernel manager and see if thats as crappy as rom manager lol

Yup OH-IO. Dont live there anymore but Im pretty sure no one loves Dayton, Ohio more than me :).

Iowa? whats there? Corn? Never been. Hawks and cyclones...?

I dunno give it a shot, never worked for me and i didnt feel like making it work...

Upvote 0
Yup OH-IO. Dont live there anymore but Im pretty sure no one loves Dayton, Ohio more than me :).

Iowa? whats there? Corn? Never been. Hawks and cyclones...?

I dunno give it a shot, never worked for me and i didnt feel like making it work...

yeah, i lived in oklahoma from 89 to 99, then moved to south dakota... you wanna talk about "there aint nothin here!!!"? holy crap! i work in the tallest building in the state.... a whopping 11 inhabitable floors! there are 2 maintenance floors above 11 so its technically a 13 story building, but meh lol anyways, heres the funny part... until about 5 years ago, the tallest structure in the state was the zip feed tower which was intentionally demolished but had an epic failure... check it out dunno who recorded that, but i hafta ashamedly admit that most south dakotans sound like that guy.... thank God i spent my youth moving around the midwest so i dont have an accent... stupid accents lol

Upvote 0
yeah, i lived in oklahoma from 89 to 99, then moved to south dakota... you wanna talk about "there aint nothin here!!!"? holy crap! i work in the tallest building in the state.... a whopping 11 inhabitable floors! there are 2 maintenance floors above 11 so its technically a 13 story building, but meh lol anyways, heres the funny part... until about 5 years ago, the tallest structure in the state was the zip feed tower which was intentionally demolished but had an epic failure... check it out dunno who recorded that, but i hafta ashamedly admit that most south dakotans sound like that guy.... thank God i spent my youth moving around the midwest so i dont have an accent... stupid accents lol

LOL that was hilariously effing epic though. Try to demolish a building and the damn things just ends up 5 stories shorter lol. Geniuses there in SD huh? Children that play blow up on android could do better than that :).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones