1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Net 10 ZTE Z788g Illustra photo upload problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reverendfreeze, Jan 13, 2014.

1. reverendfreeze

None

Jan 10, 2013
    Male
    Prospector and philosopher, alchemist, apothecary
    On the road.
    Attn Moderators...please classify as needed

Hi, all! I have a stock (non-rooted) Net10 ZTE z788g, aka Illustra that's giving me some issues with photo uploads. Every time I try to upload a photo to Facebook, i get logged out, and uploading to other sites makes the browser back up to the page before. Everything seems to work fine , the android app chooser comes up, it goes to Gallery when I select it, but when I pick the photo, the browser seems to reboot and lose the upload page...haven't installed dropbox due to space constraints or tried any other uploader programs...any ideas? I'll be happy to provide any other info needed...

Advertisement

2. jessehobart

jessehobart Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2014
    I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is I know why your browser is crashing. The bad news, is I can't fix it.
    The answer.. ZTE loves to cut corners. Unfortunately for you and other users who are dooped into wasting $100 on this piece of junk device.. They cut the corner on memory(RAM). When an app runs out of memory on your android devices, it crashes. For the Illustra, it's equipped with around 200mb of RAM and henceforth, any memory intensive app will have tendency to crash all day long. :) Enjoy
    Tip, never buy a phone sold by net10, tracfone etc. Order a good unlocked phone online for a good price. Check out Blu Products, They're pretty good for the price.