1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Netflix App Installs Loads but does not stream

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ozcot, Jul 9, 2011.

1. ozcot

ozcot Newbie
    None

May 10, 2011
    Since I obtained the 3.1 patch I noticed Netflix was showing up. Great I thought installed it, placed my E-Mail and password loaded no issue. Saw all my instant que got really excited till I tried to stream a show with NO luck!!! Says it can not connect to the Netflix service. Tried to uninstall reboot and reinstall like one said int he review section no luck. Anyone know what is the issue? Thanks..

Advertisement

2. rmingee

rmingee Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 21, 2010
    I'm seeing the same thing on mine, so I guess it's not a temporary outage of the server as I had hoped. Is it still not working for you? I just tried it this morning.

-- robert

3. droid<3er

droid<3er Newbie
    None

Jul 5, 2011
    L.I. N.Y.
    As of right now this is what the official word is from Acer from there support page

Does the Acer Iconia Tab A500 or A501 work with Netflix?
    The Netflix app is available in the Android Market. The Netflix app will allow you to manage your queue as well as other features, but does not currently support video playback.

It might be up to netflix now...although I'd like to know if anyone is able to get it fully functional

4. splatoid

splatoid Android Enthusiast
    None

May 12, 2011
    Repair Technician for Grocery stores Auto meat wra
    Washington State
    From reading around there was a fix for this in Europe for a little while and Netflix patched it right up so it wouldn't work anymore.Don't know if it was intentional or not.