1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Netflix app not working for LG Optimus V

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by allblacks112, Jun 1, 2011.

1. allblacks112

allblacks112 Lurker
    None

Jun 1, 2011
    Well for one, this iss my first post!!! i downloaded the netflix app a week ago and couldnt use it because i didnt have a account, but from what i could see it was working. My friend let me use his netflix account lastnight and when i clicked the netflix app this came up: New version of application is found you must upgrade to be able to use application. so i clicked ok and then imideatly it says NOT FOUND: The requested item could not be found..... I downloaded it off this site. please help!

Advertisement

2. bdfull3r

bdfull3r Newbie
    None

May 9, 2011
    Tutor
    Indianapolis
  3. rkhanso

rkhanso Lurker
    None

Jun 2, 2011
    I had the same update message. Visited the link that bdfull3r provided and downloaded the .apk. It is working again. thanks.

But, I also saw HERE that Neflix removed the device check in their "Official" app. I'm going to give that a try and see if it really works on my Optimus V

4. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member
    None

Nov 12, 2010
    SO, did it work?

5. MacFett

MacFett Android Expert
    None

Mar 28, 2011
    Male
    Worshipping Cthulhu
    Sietch Tabr
    1.2.2 has a green line and the color is isn't quite right. 1.3 the green line is gone but some users have reported the audio being out of sync. I have opted to stick with 1.2.2 because when we watch it (my kids and myself) we mostly watch Addams Family and Munsters, so we get the green bar, but the color being wrong isn't an issue.

The official Netflix app is supporting more and more phones with each release, soon hopefully the Optimus V will be officially supported.

6. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member
    None

Nov 12, 2010
    That's exactly what I found. I installed the one form the link and have the green bar. As soon as I opened it it said there was an update but I wasn't sure if I should get it or not. With the green bar, some of the colors are off in the rest of the screen but it's usable I guess. heh.

Tags: