• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

netflix audio/video out of sync

needshelp91

Lurker
Aug 30, 2011
I have an lg optimus v an just now downloaded the netflix mediaclient apk an started wathing a movie maybe 15 or 30 seconds in the video lags significantly behind the audio. What can I do to correct this. Keep in mind I have tried pausing it yried going back and watching from a few seconds before.

Normally when these things happen it's a compression codec issue. Especially if MP3 audio is involved

I'm going to suggest playing the media file using a different media app or even trying to copy the media file to your PC to see if the problem persists.

If the problem persists then unfortunately who ever uploaded the movie stuffed up badly, if it's only the one app that's causing the problem then it's having problems interpreting or supporting the video or audio codec.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones