• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Netflix on G Tablet?

So you would say that The Flashback is the better rom at this time.. I was looking at a utube video and it was showing the flashback 10. version. I only want to do this once so I'm being patient for the best upgrade available. But it did look pretty good.

Yes flashback is the best of the honeycomb Rom's since the developers are still working on improving it.

Upvote 0
Hi I was able to download the netflix apk with no problem. Now it wants the update and I can't load it. is there anyone that can help me with this.

:)
Allstar & gradu - thank you both. I d/l the app and side loaded it and suddenly everything worked. I can no loadw access my Netflix account and watch shows. I did not even have to update.

(In fact - I will try to avoid updates unless I start having problems) :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones