• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NETFLIX: What Are You Streaming Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few other great Django movies, I hope those come along too! :)

huh? had no idea there were other django movies until just now........LOL

........ok so this django movie i was talking about:

OLuOsP.png

LOL

Upvote 0
huh? had no idea there were other django movies until just now........LOL

........ok so this django movie i was talking about:

OLuOsP.png

LOL

I guessed but went to Netflix first before posting just to be sure and I agree - great movie!

But - it's been its own thing since the 60s!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Django_(film)

(OK to read even if you want to go and see the original or others later.)

And if you see only one other, it absolutely has to be - and I am neither kidding nor making this up -

Sukiyaki Western Django

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukiyaki_Western_Django

(Don't read the plot part if you must follow the link lol. In fact, just use the link to see that I'm telling the truth and then just close the page. Then go get a copy! :D)

And yes, Quentin Tarantino was in that a full 5 years before he made Django Unchained. I thought of that as his schooling in the matter of Django but that's just me.

In its own way, Sukiyaki Western Django is the better picture and in its own way, Django Unchained is.

Because Django is like that. :)

Upvote 0
New George Gently episodes (unless you get to watch it in the UK, then they're a few years old lol).

Srsly, this is a danged fine detective series, I highly recommend it.

Haven't seen Fat Man & Little Boy since it came out - gonna watch it right now.

Ok, you guys sold me on this! Added to my trusty android's lineup now!

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
The PERFECT Winter - Suspense movie to curl up in a fuzzy blanky and hot cocoa (or stronger). Watched a few minutes and saving the rest for tonite! Bwuah-hah-haaa!

netflix.jpg
At the expense of double posting the Pic I saved this movie for last night's viewing! WAS IT GOOOOOOD!!!!! "Den Of The Damnned-Like"

Reactions: PattiCakeUS
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones