• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NETFLIX: What Are You Streaming Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico ANDROID

Android Expert
Mar 10, 2011
In Cell Phone SIMetery
picsay-1357639835.jpg

What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Post a link to what you are streaming and recommend!

Currently catching up on a crime documentary series
that I watched on cable a few yrs back:

I Almost Got Away With It
-
If you have a stream account, Click HERE: And Check Out the Episodes

Is Your Flix on the Hit List?

(Adding hotlinks to the Titles In This List
Log Onto Your NETFLIX Account to watch Instantly)

Others Are Watching

*Added Dec 3, 2013! 30 Rock
Alice In Wonderland (*ORIGINAL*)
Arrested Development
ATM
Behind Mansion Walls
*BREAKING BAD*
Buffy - Vampire Slayer
Burn Notice
Cat Run
Derek
Dollhouse
Family Guy
*Added Dec 2 2013! Farscape(episodes)
Firefly (episodes)
Frasier:
Futurama
Goats
Headhunters
House Of Cards
How I Met Your Mother
I almost Got Away With It
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Kingdom
Klown
Law & Order
Lillyhammer
Merlin *NEW EPISODES 7/2013*
Mythbusters
Oddities
Orange Is The New Black *NEW 7/2013*
Person Of Interest
Portlandia
Reno 911 (6 Seasons)
Saving Grace (Episodes)
Scandal ( Jooseyyy )
Scenic Route (thriller!)
Scrubs
Solomon Kane (link will be added later)
Star Trek
Star Trek: The Next Generation:
Supernatural (episodes)
Swingers
The Office (U.S.)
The 4400
Trailer Park Boys
Workaholics

NEW SHOWS COMING TO NETFLIX 2017!
Arrested Development (Coming in May 2017)
**RICO AND THE RESTLESS*** (Coming SOON)

Last edited:
Reactions: psionandy
Just streamed this thriller (watched the 1st half on the screen and finished rest on the android "phablet). This thriller will make you think about that next stop at the "ATM"

PS: The Guy with the black hair will be your B.F.F. (that's not a spoiler, but you will get a kick out of his character... you "know" them)

Click HERE: To GoTo "ATM" on Netflix!

Upvote 0
I don't have Netflix because I'm poor. However........I am watching My Fair Wedding with David Tutera on WEtv with the wifey.

I am po' up from the flo' up! ive found ive spent more on "Redbox" rentals and my unused 7$/mo netflix dvd subscription, ive cut redbox out altogether and switched over to stream.

we can now watch a diff movie on multi devices! TOTALLY LIBERATED from having to sit thru "chikk flicks" (kidding) becsuse of restricted to just one video , one-view

Upvote 0
I am po' up from the flo' up! ive found ive spent more on "Redbox" rentals and my unused 7$/mo netflix dvd subscription, ive cut redbox out altogether and switched over to stream.

we can now watch a diff movie on multi devices! TOTALLY LIBERATED from having to sit thru "chikk flicks" (kidding) becsuse of restricted to just one video , one-view

Every since Redbox I forgot about blockbuster.

Upvote 0
Every since Redbox I forgot about blockbuster.

Coincidence! I did too! just the mentioning of "Blockbuster" reminds me of my first VCR! reminded me of the days of membership card, rentals, walking up and down isles, checking the front counter to see if a movie has been returned but not yet back on the shelves!...oh man, come to think of it, it was some good times.

Reactions: davoid
Upvote 0
Netflix is awesome, one of the best investments I've ever made and one of the best ways to spend 7 bucks a month.

I watch How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, The Office (U.S.), Futurama, Family Guy, Star Trek: The Next Generation and Frasier on there most often. However, I have a large list of shows that I mean to start when I have more time to devote to it: Sherlock, Pushing Daisies, Archer, Firefly, Mad Men, Downton Abbey, and many more.

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
my son is currently watching the classic Alice in wonderland! my favorite move ever!!!

btw, Rico are we using
tags in here too?
Hey Jeff! I.guess we should if you.want. I think its mainly to help the page load faster. But since NETFLIX is only one page, it may be awhile before we see any load issues. I would say jist post it unhidden unless you see loading issues arising (or if its a baaaaad azz movie)...heh!i

I LIKE the latest version too, but NOTHING comes close to the original. I remember watching the orig when I was in headstart (5yrs old)...memories!

Upvote 0
Netflix is awesome, one of the best investments I've ever made and one of the best ways to spend 7 bucks a month.

I watch How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, The Office (U.S.), Futurama, Family Guy, Star Trek: The Next Generation and Frasier on there most often. However, I have a large list of shows that I mean to start when I have more time to devote to it: Sherlock, Pushing Daisies, Archer, Firefly, Mad Men, Downton Abbey, and many more.

Cool! I am watching SCRUBS now! Reno 911 first season over the weekend! Futurama is on my lidt of must-watch! Post your list!

Upvote 0
i just watched a cool documentary on nirvana. it was pretty cool because they interviewed butch vig who produced the album and he went thru some of the songs and broke them down. you get to here curt cobain's vocals alone with no instruments. i'm amazed how good of a singer he actually was.

ive missed a 20/20 episode on Nirvana a year after the death. Thanks adding this to my list. The cool art is no commercials!

Upvote 0
Wow!

NetFlix.. I recently closed my account with Hulu Plus and is now rocking NetFlix. :)

I'm watching Supernatural as we speak. Season 1 to 7. I'm currently on Season 6. Even though I've watched all except Season 8. Currently on Channel 11(PIX), but since I've missed a few episodes... I figure it would be cool to watch the entire Season on NetFlix.

I'm heading over to the Video Vault to see how the marathon is going. :D

Upvote 0
Wow!

NetFlix.. I recently closed my account with Hulu Plus and is now rocking NetFlix. :)

I'm watching Supernatural as we speak. Season 1 to 7. I'm currently on Season 6. Even though I've watched all except Season 8. Currently on Channel 11(PIX), but since I've missed a few episodes... I figure it would be cool to watch the entire Season on NetFlix.

I'm heading over to the Video Vault to see how the marathon is going. :D

Adding Supernatural to the OP Listing! Working on a New Year graphic for the Vault. will join you in a bit!

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones