• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

netflix working perfectly in my prevail!!!! :)

joeva

Lurker
Aug 9, 2011
OK I LIKE TO SHARE THIS APPS... NETFLIX,FLASH PLAYER 10.1 BOTH INSTALL PERFECTLY. IT IS A ZIP FOLDER WITH 3 APPS FILES,.. 1 NETFLIX AND 2 FLASH PLASHER SAME VERSION... IT WORKS FOR ME GOOD LUCK ... MY CELL IS ROOTED WITH GREEN GARDEN THETERING,ASTROFILE TO EDIT SYSTEM FILES,REMOVED BOOTANI AND BOOTSAMSUN FILES FOR FASTER BOOT UP,3G PROXY MULTIMEDIA CHANCHED TO BOOST 3G DATA AND LOT OF THINGS MODDED...MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE YOU STEP BY STEP!!!! YOU HAVE THE MORE IMPORTANT THE APK FILES!!! IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THIS (rooting-thetering-prixy setting etc) DON'T TRY IT!!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DAMAGE YOUR PHONE!!!

netflix for rooted cell phones this link...How to Install Netflix on Almost Any Android Device

ok guys seems like nobody believe me about netflix in my samsung prevail.... check my video of netflix running erfectly in my prevail!!!!
boostmobile samsung prevail netflix working perfectly!!! :) - YouTube

or check my previous posting!! good luck guys ---http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-prevail/393498-netflix-flash-10-1-apps.html

*sigh*. This is old news. and another post with essentially the same thing? All i have to say is....why?
I imagine the vid.

I dont think too many are disbelieving, we are way past that, there were a few previous flash attempts that did not work.

I think the problem is your too late with all this, (this is to the OP not masked) several people have netfilx and flash working, and those of us that do not tried it, decided we didnt need it.

a search of this and the root subforum will come across multiple posts on flash and several on netflix as well.

Upvote 0
I have read all the posts... but my phone is not rooted (believe u me i have tried, couldn't figure it out) so with that being said... does my phone need to be rooted for Netflix to work? Cuz if that's the case then its probably never gonna h.appen.! I'm just not that smart enough or patient... maybe. But help plz

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones