• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I went to the appslib to look for netflix and cant find it, How do i get it? We put a video from my Itunes account and it won't play, it sticks. My daughter is wanting an IPAD, but if I can get this to do videos and games we won't need to.
Download "arctools" from AppsLib, then open it click download (inside the app under "Default Apps & Market v3.0.26) and let it download. After it's done downloading click install apps, after that's done (it will say it's done on screen) reboot the device. Now open market after reboot and add a google account, and click accept to the notice on google market. Now search "Netflix" in market and download. Hope that helped :D.

Upvote 0
I went to the appslib to look for netflix and cant find it, How do i get it? We put a video from my Itunes account and it won't play, it sticks. My daughter is wanting an IPAD, but if I can get this to do videos and games we won't need to.

Go to the appslib and download Arctools app. open it up and it will install the "Android Market". Now you will have all the apps from the Android Market available to you....Go there and get the Netflix app.

Rick

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones