• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help NetFlix ?

MSCOFF

Sep 9, 2012
Bought the StraightTalk Merit about 6 months ago and NetFlix seemed to work OK. Then I upgraded and like with alot of other people, the app seemed to almost or completely stop working. After removing and reinstalling, moving from internal to SD card and back, ect.,still no luck. I found an earlier version of the apk file (1.7.1) and put that in. Still no luck. Does anyone know what the original version was that was installed on the phone and where I might get it. And if it's not too late to revert back. Or possibly NetFlix servers are changed and won't communicate with any version. Or the Merit processor might be too slow. But it did work originally before the upgrade. Any Thoughts or solutions? TIA, Mark S

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones