1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Netgear PTV3000 w/ G2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Whiskeypawz, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Whiskeypawz

Whiskeypawz Android Enthusiast
    None

May 20, 2010
    Just incase anybody was wondering this thing works GREAT with the G2. My previous phone was a Samsung so I was using the Samsung Hub for streaming to my tv. Either the two aren't compatible or my hub was goofed up. Either way, I couldn't get them to connect so I did some research & found the Netgear hub. The reviews on it were mediocre but I took a chance & it does exactly what I need it to. My phone connects to it immediately & there's no lag between the picture & the sound. Great way to watch Netflix or Hulu on your tv.

Update: My battery does not like Miracast! It was both draining & overheating my battery. I thought it was the streaming doing it but even after I quit streaming it wasn't cooling down or charging. Turned off Miracast, the battery started cooling off & charging. Hmmm....no bueno!

Advertisement

KOLIO likes this.
  2. spilksch

spilksch Lurker
    None

Mar 7, 2014
    PTV3000 is now going for $50 on amazon!

3. swiff

swiff Member
    None

Nov 11, 2011
    I got a Sony blu ray player that connects ur phone to the TV another great way to connect if u need a new DVD player

LG G2

The LG G2 has a 5.2-inch display with 1080p resolution. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera, NFC, and more.
Tags: