1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

network data help!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Grooveygrass, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Grooveygrass

Grooveygrass Newbie

i have a contract that gives me data (internet) but i am yet to load a single page fully because it takes a ridiculous amount of time( 15mins + and it still hasnt loaded)!! why is this happening??
    also on my phone it comes up with a G or a H with a orange and green arrows by the side of it, is this my signal or sign that im using my data on my contract and not wifi?? if so how do i found out how much signal ive got using data like when im using wifi??

2. chismay

chismay Android Enthusiast

the H or g with arrows normay mean you have either 3g or hsdpa conected,.
    mmm kinda wierd, try this connect to a a wifo go to android makret download 3g watchdog, it will count you up/don data amount, if it shows up 0% on both after a day or 2 contact your provider as you dont have connection,

also where are you? depending where you are the connection may just be shiz :D no offence intended im not saying your poor or anything mate:eek:

Grooveygrass likes this.
  3. Grooveygrass

Grooveygrass Newbie

cheers i will try that :)

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews