• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

network data help!!

Grooveygrass

Sep 5, 2011
i have a contract that gives me data (internet) but i am yet to load a single page fully because it takes a ridiculous amount of time( 15mins + and it still hasnt loaded)!! why is this happening??
also on my phone it comes up with a G or a H with a orange and green arrows by the side of it, is this my signal or sign that im using my data on my contract and not wifi?? if so how do i found out how much signal ive got using data like when im using wifi??

i have a contract that gives me data (internet) but i am yet to load a single page fully because it takes a ridiculous amount of time( 15mins + and it still hasnt loaded)!! why is this happening??
also on my phone it comes up with a G or a H with a orange and green arrows by the side of it, is this my signal or sign that im using my data on my contract and not wifi?? if so how do i found out how much signal ive got using data like when im using wifi??

the H or g with arrows normay mean you have either 3g or hsdpa conected,.
mmm kinda wierd, try this connect to a a wifo go to android makret download 3g watchdog, it will count you up/don data amount, if it shows up 0% on both after a day or 2 contact your provider as you dont have connection,

also where are you? depending where you are the connection may just be shiz :D no offence intended im not saying your poor or anything mate:eek:

Reactions: Grooveygrass
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones