1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Network issues with LG P500

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by seemanta, Jun 4, 2011.

1. seemanta

seemanta Lurker
    None

Hi, I am from India and recently bought a LG Optimus One. Off late I have started facing problems with the network. Sometimes, the network dissappears, sometimes the internet stops and then I have to again toggle the data enable option on and off. If the whole network goes off, then there is no option but to re start the phone again. Can someone help me with these network issues? I am using a Vodafone India connection.

Advertisement

2. pankaj16

pankaj16 Member
    None

Jan 6, 2011
    India
    Hi
    Check with other phones if your area has network issues. Also the issue could be with the service provider. Try with different service provider.
    O1 is supposed to have dual antenna and it really works (I experienced this with my O1)

3. JustLars

JustLars Lurker
    None

Jul 6, 2011
    I live in Norway and I have similar issues and other annoying issues. This regardless of network because I commute daily between Norway and Sweden and the problems are the same.
    A recurring problem I have is that data traffic often "freezes" - the arrows up and down freeze and/or disappear. To solve this issue I have to do like you do - enable off and on.

I think this is a software issue which needs to be solved by an update.

BR,
    Lars