1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Network issues?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thekingsteven, May 23, 2017.

1. thekingsteven

thekingsteven Well-Known Member

As of Saturday my phone gets no network reception. I'm talking nothing at all. I can't use data or make calls. Sometimes I can receive calls but I can never talk for more the a few minutes.
    My using an unlocked ZTE zmax pro on family mobiles network (T-Mobile). Never had an issue till now ....

ashish1432 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. thekingsteven

Also worth noting I went to a T-Mobile store and they tried to help me but had no luck and the rep there is the one that unlocked my phone for me.

3. Kage Korosu

Kage Korosu Lurker

Maybe try switching apn? Settings, cellular I think

tube517 likes this.
  4. whatfindme5

whatfindme5 Newbie

Turn off, wait a minute, and then open again.

changes2622 likes this.
  5. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

You can try to reset the connection but if T-Mobile can't get it to work that's odd. Anyway, in settings, backup & reset, then network reset. It may work, worth a shot at any rate.

tube517 likes this.
  6. thekingsteven

found out they are changing owners  but staying on T-Mobile network.  It's the change over from post pay to prepay that is causing the issue. Family mobile told me it's my phone but my phone worked fine before they started the switching over.

7. Clementine_3

VIP Member

Would a new SIM card be needed? It could be just that simple due the change.

8. thekingsteven

they told me that might be the case but didn't offer to send me a new one . I asked and they said I'd have to buy one...

9. Clementine_3

VIP Member

o_O Ugh!! So wrong...

ZTE Zmax Pro Forum

The ZTE Zmax Pro release date was July 2016. Features and Specs include a 6.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 617 processor, and 3400mAh battery.

July 2016
Release Date
Reviews