1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Network issues

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shirillka, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Shirillka

Shirillka Lurker

Hi all.
    So,don't know how to explain my problem.haha
    So,i have Samsung Galaxy 5 (GT-I5500) for about 2 months. But about a week ago I started having some problems with the internet on the phone.
    Now it just says - No connection,network failure,network unavaible.and so on.
    I hope you can understand what I mean :D haha
    Please,if you can,then give me some advice on how to fix this issue :(
    P.S. if something with this post is wrong,the I'm sorry :D I'm new to this site haha

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Welcome to Android Forums!!
    Don't worry bout the post, though we generally try to keep phone questions in their respective sub-forum for better exposure/response. If you have a min go the main page here and scroll down, look for your phone in the master list and surf through that, you will pick up tons on help, tips/tricks, and so on.
    As far as your problem, i'm assuming you've rebooted, turned off and pulled battery, toggled airplane mode/mobile data? If so sounds like you might need phone replaced, only other thing I personally would be able to suggest is a hard reset but that is last resort

Shirillka likes this.
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Shirillka likes this.
  4. Shirillka

Shirillka Lurker

Yep,tried all these thing,including hard reset .. And also I've searched all around this site(well,most of it :D) .. I just can't seem to find any info/help for this problem :/
    But thanks for the advice anyways.. :)

5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Well that blows:(
    Sounds like its a problem your carrier needs to remedy or just needs to replace phone.

Your Welcome:D

6. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Maybe the SIM card in the phone is no longer allowing access to the Internet? Have you contacted tech support at your wireless carrier yet?