• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

network problem

Hello and welcome to the forums Lindy Lou - thanks for joining!

It sounds like you need to turn on your mobile data. If, from your homescreen, you hit"menu=>settings=>mobile network" and then select "data enabled" (or something like that... sorry if the option is not exactly the same, but I am not using custom firmware and giving the info from memory). Alternatively, you could turn on your WIFI (if you have an available WIFI network).

You might like to connect with other users of the same device in the sub fprum for your phone - androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-ace-plus/

Hope you find this place useful :)

Upvote 0
I have just got a Samsung Galaxy Ace plus s7500. I am trying to download apps but just keep getting message that Network not avaiable.
Can anyone help please?
Welcome aboard. Are you getting the error when trying to open Google Play Store or an application?

The reason for my question is, it could be the app in question or just that you might have "data connection" disabled.

I hope you find a solution on here. Best of luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones