• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Never buy an lg phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got burned buy LG. I bought the optimus 4X HD. Was a great phone so I thought. 3 weeks in to owning the phone the screen turned half black half white. I contacted LG to have it replaced under warranty. TO MY SURPRISE, I was told by LG USA they couldn't help me because the phone was not meant to be sold in the USA, so I need to contact LG Global. I then was told by LG Global that because I live in the USA, only LG USA can help me. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bad company. Their so bad they won't even warranty one of their phones. They would rather give their customers the run around. Well LESSON LEARNED. I WILL NEVER BUY OR RECOMMEND ANY PIECE OF DIRT LG PHONE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks LG for burning your customers. Hope you don't mind me posting in every android forum I belong to, in order to warn potential new customers to STAY CLEAR OF ANYTHING TO DO WITH LG MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones