• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Never had this happen before........help

Bdub1321

Lurker
Jul 27, 2013
I can't get a response from perblue
I have had a nice size village on greed for glory (g4g) for several weeks now. My son also wanted it on his tablet, so i put it on his. He had his own user name and village. He has many of the same app games as i do. My gmail/google account for play store is on his tablet in case i need it, but sync is disabled. Never had an issue before this.

Here's the deal. A few days ago, all of the sudden, i went to check my village on MY tablet, and it was my sons village. I cannot see or get to my village. I have uninstalled, cleared data and caches and nothing helps. I took it completely of his tablet. The weird thing is, if i search for my kingdom, i can find it and click on my name and visit it. It is even still counting down on some of my upgrades. So, its out there in space still going. But i can't get to it. Anyone can see it. Search for kingdom Stale fuel. You will see it, click BDUB then hit visit. Wish i could "work" it. This is driving me nuts!

Google has somehow associated his smaller village as the only g4g village under my account. I have asked perblue to simply delete my sons user id and village hoping this will work.
Anyone ever had this happen?

I can't get a response from perblue
How did you try contacting them? If you haven't already, you might want to try any/all of the following:

@perblue on Twitter
contact@perblue.com
help@greedforglory.com

I have had a nice size village on greed for glory (g4g) for several weeks now. My son also wanted it on his tablet, so i put it on his. He had his own user name and village. He has many of the same app games as i do. My gmail/google account for play store is on his tablet in case i need it, but sync is disabled. Never had an issue before this.
Did your son perhaps enable sync, and then turn it back off? :idea:

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones