• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NeverWinter Nights - ENHANCED EDITION!!! :-D (Old school RPGS FTW!!!!) :D:D:D

M

Member243850

I am SO excited!!!

I LOVE the old school RPG's from yesteryear that always blew my mind on the amazing stories and intricate details whether it was just a hobo you were talking to or some kind of crazy stalker! :D

They were and to me still are the BEST rpgs I have ever played!!!

Man I am so glad to see a resurrection of one of my absolute favorite games of all time!!!

ALSO they are bringing back Baldur's Gate (1 and 2!): Enhanced Edition as well!!! (This is most probably my most favourite game EVER! :D)

I think Baldur's Gate is definitely in my top 3 most favourite games (maybe number 1! But Metroid Prime is also one of my favourites too a very close second :)) of all time they have such an amazing charm about them that is impossible to find in these modern day wooden shitty so called "rpgs" that really suck ass and just don't have the same charm about them impossible to replicate :D

Ahh golden oldie old school RPGS!!!! :D

Gotta love em!!! :D:D:D

YES!!! :D

Incredible!

Reactions: Xyro
Yeah stunning quality there. Just look at those graphics textures.
Only kidding, NWN was one of my faves. Still got the game on a shelf, but the PC to play it has long since died.

Hehehe :D

Yes the quality is super crappy but these are some of the best games ever made!! :D:D:D

Only the crazy fans like me will love this re-release! XD

I also might get the full Baldur's Gate full suite because I never played Throne Of Bhaal that much only my friend had the expansion and I really absolutely loved TOB but never got to finish it when he asked for it back - absolutely brilliant memories from the Baldur's Gate series! :)

Who remembers Minsc!? :D

One of the best games ever made! :D

I really wish they would make a new modern game of Baldur's Gate with the exact same kind of atmosphere and mood that was so unique and special like the original series that made such a great mini cult following :D

I would very happily buy it!

But with modern day graphics with no bugs - there some crippling bugs in Baldur's Gate that made it such a pain in the ass - like the save bug and the "("Insert Character Name here") has Nothing to say to you"

Dungeons and Dragons based games like BG2 was such a special game!! :D

Another fan!!! :D

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
You've got to love her accent. Proper Geordie lass that is.

lol yes indeedy! :D

What's a Geordie accent? xD

I am not too familiar with Pomie land :)

Damn I am so excited!!! :D

I hope they fixed all the insane bugs in this release there were some terrible game crippling bugs!

(Sometimes) You couldn't initiate dialogue and this could literally ruin the entire game because this is essentially like the only way to actually make any progress if you cannot initiate dialogue the game is ruined I remember this happened to me a few times :/

Sometimes I would get so far in the game and then only have the entire progress be ruined from not being able to talk to anyone to get more quests! xD

Attachments

• Double-face-palm.jpg
    Double-face-palm.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 244
  • triple-face-palm-because-even-the-three-stooges-can-see-5700887.png
    triple-face-palm-because-even-the-three-stooges-can-see-5700887.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 175
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones