1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

new 32gb microsd card now working

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by knightwolf123, Jul 21, 2010.

1. knightwolf123

knightwolf123 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    i have a new card and after transfering the files (which takes forever) the files are not there. on one occasion i transfered the files then inserted the card into my evo and then the music player says the file is not playable then the files seem to disappear.

i am new to microsd cards but not new to pc hardware and software. to me i view the new evo as almost a mini laptop with a phone built in.

the damn phone does everything and is my first and probably last cell phone.

about the card though, i formated it with my pc (windows 7) with the multimedia card reader built in. and had no luck with this issue then...

i formatted the card with the phone and still no change

it is like the files just disappear.

any help is much appereciated.

btw, the card came from........ ebay (i know a bad idea) but i had to chance it for a $19.97 sd card when i cant even find them is stores in texas

Advertisement

2. x0lliex

x0lliex Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Fake card. If something is too good to be true (especially on ebay) it usually is. File a claim with ebay, yoit card is fake. Not a 32GB card.

3. MsRandall

MsRandall Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2010
    The "Bay Area", Cali
    Yep and sorry...the card is a fake

4. One Beast

One Beast Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2010
    I heard people have gotten these ebay cards to work by formatting it many times and retrying

5. kaisies

kaisies Well-Known Member

May 18, 2010
    if its too good to be true, it is.

Tags: