1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New and curious...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pinkskully, May 14, 2011.

1. pinkskully

pinkskully Lurker

I've been reading the reviews I could find for the a500, and it seems most people are happy with their tablet - I'm happy to read that! :) Mine will arrive this week, and I'm pretty excited about getting it. I've done a TON of research, and I feel it's the best "fit" for me.

What I'm curious about - I've ordered screen protectors, styluses, a silicone keyboard, a case (that has a "kickstand" feature as well), a car charger, and I've already got a bag that'll do just fine...am I missing anything? I tend to like to have all the handy accessories (I'll use any excuse to buy gadgets/related stuff ;) ), so I'm wondering if there's anything I haven't thought of that those of you who are already using the tablet would add to this.

Thanks! :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. michaelg1030

michaelg1030 Member

Only other things that may be useful are a microsd card and a USB card reader. If you don't need the extra mem, microSD cards not needed and the USB card reader is useful if you want to get pics off your camera and on the Tablet.

After all this extra money you spent, I really hope you do like it!

3. urdaddi

urdaddi Well-Known Member

What car charger?

4. michaelg1030

michaelg1030 Member

I was actually wondering the same thing. My guess is he bought a USB or microUSB car charger, which will not work.

5. pinkskully

pinkskully Lurker

Sorry, the car charger is actually not for this - it's for my phone. I was looking at my order and listed everything, not thinking. :)

I don't think I'll need extra memory - I got the 32GB tablet. I never thought of a USB card reader, though!

I'm hoping I like it too - I've read enough and researched enough that I feel like it's the right choice. Here's hoping I'm right!

6. PeteDee

PeteDee Well-Known Member

There is a car charger available from an ebay seller in the US, it also includes an extension lead that works with both chargers, nice. Still waiting to have mine delivered.

Pete

7. splatoid

splatoid Android Enthusiast

You should love it.
    I DO
    I got mine about two weeks ago and its really a great tablet. Although I'm not having the problems that I read here. I also reviewed it to death.