• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New and looking for ZMAX info

That would be ok, next question would be is it something that I can do fairly easy, or is it a 25 step process?
I consider myself fairly intelligent, but I'm not any kind of knowledgeable about programming language for computers or phones
Well it doesn't require using a command line so I would say its not that hard.

Basically you download kingroot, the trwp recovery installer apk, and your ROM of choice along with a google apps package. Then you use kingroot to get temporary root access and use temp root to install trwp. Lastly you do a factory reset and use trwp to flash the ROM and google apps.

This, of course, is a simplified condensed rundown of the process. We have a couple of guides that explain everything in detail if you are interested in going forward with rooting and updating your phone. It does require doing a little research but once you learn it is easy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones