• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New and well my SN says it all..

I am new to the android OS but not to smartphones. I have owned a BB since I can remember and now that I finally gave up on the BB deal, I have come to Android to impress me, and that it has done. I have only owned my Motorola Droid for about a week and I already love it better than I ever did the BB. The only problem I am having is setting up my Yahoo email account. I have done the manual set up and all but it is telling me that I have input an incorrect password or screen name on the outgoing server when I know its right... help

I am new to the android OS but not to smartphones. I have owned a BB since I can remember and now that I finally gave up on the BB deal, I have come to Android to impress me, and that it has done. I have only owned my Motorola Droid for about a week and I already love it better than I ever did the BB. The only problem I am having is setting up my Yahoo email account. I have done the manual set up and all but it is telling me that I have input an incorrect password or screen name on the outgoing server when I know its right... help

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones