• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android Calendar not sync-ing to Google Calendar

mcandroider

Lurker
Apr 28, 2010
Ok...here it goes.

I use an HTC Hero 2.0, Sprint is the carrier, US/English language, and the Hero runs the HTC Sense UI on top of the Android 1.5.

:) I sync my Google calendar, contacts, and email successfully to my Android.
:) I sync my Lotus Notes calendar to my Android, successfully using HTC Sync 2.0.8 (using Exchange Active Sync from what I can tell...it automagically fills in "Lotus Notes - Calendar when I configure it and it works seamlessly).

:mad: My issue (as noted by the sad emoticon):
When I sync my Lotus Notes calendar to my Android, all of the events are displayed properly but there does not seem to be a way to get that "new" calendar over to Google Calendar.

I would like one, central view of my calendars online, rather than just on my phone.

Additional Information: When I sync-ed Lotus to my phone for the first time, it created a new calendar on my phone called "Outlook" (I think it did this because the HTC Sync application uses Exchange Active Sync and it just thinks that the source is Outlook). The Outlook calendar is a different color than all of my other calendars. I'm currently sync-ing multiple calendars from Google Calendar to my phone successfully.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
McAndroider

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones