• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android user as of today

Hi all I am Mike and I am a recovering Crackberry Addict..........

Just got my MyTouch 3G Slide today and after having fits trying to get the Cox west SMTP to work, got it working BTW, I am now on the path to learning about this new toy of mine.

So expect dumb question and maybe some dumber answers and we are good.:cool:

Hi
I'm Aaron. A year ago I spent $450 on the sorriest phone I had ever laid my hands on the HTC Touch Pro 1. Two days later the Pre came out. I was such an idiot! Anyways this time around I did a little research and got the EVO yesterday. I can truly say that I am excited by this phone. The Android system that I have been hearing about is also a huge bonus. Seeing how I am a huge Google user, I am liking what I have been hearing. By the way has anyone a list of apps that a new user like me would be interested in?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones