1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support New Android user questions..(again)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Maddingo, May 18, 2010.

1. Maddingo

Maddingo Well-Known Member

May 8, 2010
    Another Android Newbie post....sorry.

How do I place Folders on the Homescreen that aren't listed in the selection of Folders? (when you tap 'Add to Home) I know I can make a new one but I want a shortcut to a folder I already have. And if I do make a new Folder, where is it located?

Is there a way to make a shortcut for the Homescreen that links directly to a file? (Like a picture or text file)

Using Voice Dial, when I say 'Call "Whoever"' it comes up with choices of contacts phone numbers. How do I get it dial without taping the screen?

I know that Voice Dialing from Bluetooth doesn't work at the moment. Is this something that can never work due to some limitation of the Android OS?

Using Astro file manager I am not able to paste ringtones to the phones storage. Is this a function of the OS or am I doing something wrong?

Is there any program that plays MPG video files?

How do I send music to my Plantronics 925 earpiece? I was able to do this fine on my Touch Pro 2.

I am sure some of these questions have been asked but as we know things are hard to find.

Thanks!

Mike

Advertisement