• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android user.....well almost.

beezer123

Dec 31, 2009
I've recently bought myself a Motorola Milestone which was delivered to my parents house but I live 3 and a half hours away and won't be able to collect it until the 2nd of Jan. So this past week has been hell for me.

Currently using an iPhone 1G with a cracked screen, but have a brand new Blackberry Storm 9500 which I recently had replaced as there was a battery fault.
The storm was just far too buggy and rubbish for me, so bought the milestone sim free from expansys.

I'm a huge lover of social apps like twitter and facebook. Also like anything that keeps me informed with the latest Premier league and SPL scores.

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for any amazing apps once I get my handset.

Hope to get to know you all. :)

Oh my names Peter btw.

I've recently bought myself a Motorola Milestone which was delivered to my parents house but I live 3 and a half hours away and won't be able to collect it until the 2nd of Jan. So this past week has been hell for me.

Currently using an iPhone 1G with a cracked screen, but have a brand new Blackberry Storm 9500 which I recently had replaced as there was a battery fault.
The storm was just far too buggy and rubbish for me, so bought the milestone sim free from expansys.

I'm a huge lover of social apps like twitter and facebook. Also like anything that keeps me informed with the latest Premier league and SPL scores.

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for any amazing apps once I get my handset.

Hope to get to know you all. :)

Oh my names Peter btw.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones