1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

New Android User

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nerdherder, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Nerdherder

Nerdherder Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Hey everyone, I'm new around these parts. Been a BB user for over 3 years and I finally decided to jump ship (sorta) to Andriod. I bought a Droid Incredible after my wife bought one, It's a great device and I am pleased with it. I was an original iPhone owner but I didn't like it's limitations so I unlocked it and sold it to some dude in Indonesia for twice what I paid way back in the day. Since then I have been a BB user and to be quite honest I still am using my Bold 9650, I just can't seem to let it go just yet. So yes, I am rocking two smartphones at the moment, I'm sure I will eventually end up putting the BB in a drawer and use it as a backup device.

As far as Android goes, It's a great platform! IMHO I think it's better than iOS, I can't stand the thought of Steve Jobs telling me what I can and can't do/install.

I've already downloaded a ton of apps but have been stumped by the lack of one, a screen capture. Someone please point me in the direction of a decent screen capture app, paid or free.

I love you all

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
  3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia
    Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. Nerdherder

Nerdherder Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Thanks! I am learning about rooting and hopefully will soon be comfortable enough to try it.

5. HTC-Fandroid

HTC-Fandroid Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2010
    UK
    Hi mate and Welcome. :)

HTC-F