• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android User

tracker69

Lurker
Feb 10, 2013
I'm fairly new to Android.

I owned a Samsung Galaxy tablet before that i use for browsing stuff and surfing. I was using a Blackberry phone for the past couple of years and our company switched to a different network and we all got new phones.

I guess 40% of us chose Samsung Galaxy S3 and the other 60% chose Iphone 4S (i pity them LOL).

Im really happy with its performance but im concerned about how much juice it drains. I found out about this forum while Googleing for answers on how to fix it or at least extend the battery life.

I'm about to do some of the suggestions i found here and i'd like to thank John P in advance for his research. I would also like to thank volt9000 for compiling all the findings of all the people that contributed to this thread.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones