1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

New Android User

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tracker69, Feb 10, 2013.

  1. tracker69

    tracker69 Lurker
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    25
    Posts:
    1
    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2013

    Feb 10, 2013
    1
    0
    25
    I'm fairly new to Android.

    I owned a Samsung Galaxy tablet before that i use for browsing stuff and surfing. I was using a Blackberry phone for the past couple of years and our company switched to a different network and we all got new phones.

    I guess 40% of us chose Samsung Galaxy S3 and the other 60% chose Iphone 4S (i pity them LOL).

    Im really happy with its performance but im concerned about how much juice it drains. I found out about this forum while Googleing for answers on how to fix it or at least extend the battery life.

    I'm about to do some of the suggestions i found here and i'd like to thank John P in advance for his research. I would also like to thank volt9000 for compiling all the findings of all the people that contributed to this thread.
     

    Advertisement

  2. TheKalle

    TheKalle Well-Known Member
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    36
    Posts:
    115
    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2012

    Jan 20, 2012
    115
    3
    36
    Hi! Welcome to the forums
     
  3. Digital Controller

    Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    953
    Posts:
    12,647
    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2012

    Sep 5, 2012
    12,647
    3,553
    953
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
  4. DragonSlayer95

    DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender
    Rank:
     #37
    Points:
    653
    Posts:
    8,768
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2012

    Mar 9, 2012
    8,768
    3,732
    653
    Male
    Reno, Nevada
    Hey there and welcome to Android Forums. :)
     

Share This Page

Loading...