1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New App: 6aff- Don't pay for dating, prostitution's illegal

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by hesgeneric, Jul 28, 2021.

1. hesgeneric

hesgeneric Lurker

Are you sick of paying for dating apps? Just got sick of seeing a hot guy or girl in front of you but the app asks you to pay to swipe? Well, you are in the right place.

In 6aff, we never ask you to pay. All the functions in the app is completely free and we will never ask you to pay. You can swipe as much as you want and you can see the people liked you for free.

You may got sick of not getting matched with someone too. Then use our Push Match function. Thanks to that, you can match with someone without him/her liking you. Of course, you will need to open with a good start text so you won't get blocked :)

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prutle.sixaff

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

im too lazy some times to click on links. do you have some screenshots of your app in action? also can you explain exactly how it works? is it like tinder? or other dating apps?

4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

The "match without the other person liking you" function sounds risky: I can see who it might appeal to, but I can also think of a lot of people who would be put off by it, including every young woman I know. But good luck, hope it works out for you.

I'm also not sure about putting a reference to prostitution in the app name - that would stop me from even reading the app's description. But it's your call.

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

"prostitution's illegal" ROFL!!

That reminds me of the hotel I checked in this evening. With a large notice in the lobby "WE ARE NOT BROTHEL, WE ARE LEGAL HOTEL. PROSTITUTION ILLEGAL IN CHINA"

Which is despite the fact the my hotel room minibar is full of assorted Durex, and calling cards pushed under the door.

ocnbrze likes this.
  6. EddieCaput

EddieCaput Newbie

Lol. did not expect tot see dating apps here))

7. Hallie_W

Hallie_W Lurker

Lol, the headline catches the attention. I'll definitely try this out:cool: I tried the most hyped apps, but as you've mentioned I don't like to pay for every step. I also use craigslist houston personal that is totally free as well. Need to compare those. Thanx.

#7 Hallie_W, Aug 25, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2021

6aff- Don't pay for dating, prostitution's illegal

6aff- Don't pay for dating, prostitution's illegal Forum

com.prutle.sixaff

READ MORE
July 25, 2021
Last Updated
Rating
Installs