• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[NEW APP] Backup Your Instagram Photos

cloudvn

Lurker
May 10, 2012
Simply install "Backup Your Instagram Photos" for your phone, then open it. Log in with your Instagram credentials, wait for a couple of seconds, and the app will instantly start retrieving your Instagram photos for you, onto your SDCard.
Very simple, but free-ads and hope it is useful to you.
If you have any questions or ideals please feel free to contact me at phuongdon.vietnamese@gmail.com
P/S: This is Alpha version, so you can't select photos to backup - just download all the photos only (and so please don't give me 1 star feedback for this reason - Next version available SOON, thanks!)

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hazuu.backup.your.instagram.photos

QR:
img.php

Description
Are you a traveling hobbyist ? Are you kind of person who never stop moving from place to place, or you simply just a guy who plans to visit somewhere in the next few days ?
Hey, grab your phone and enjoy my apps it's named Hazuu Footprint, I'm pretty sure you're gonna have a great moment with it.
Don't know what Footprint is ? Well, it's beyond simple : Wherever you go, you always want to take some photos with that place, for sure . One year later, you open your album to view these photos, how could you know where is it taken ? Yes, Footprint takes care of that for you . Any photo comes with the place where it's taken, as well as information about it such as its precise GPS location, street address, phone number, and more. Cool huh?
Just give it a try and tell me what you think ?
It's totally free and worth your time !

Features will be available on next version:
- Search footprint
- View on the map
- Sharing

Screenshots

Q2ostUvttNQZYJgvi4d1OKXuuCSqxuak4qDkN7OEmMDsjD_2UA-jW8ouGB39zpmLQmc

ZOuQYqcupVMU1-8nX22n2WzxJUmlsf-1XKZFt216g2zlVDXBD1mdHZoenXkOsrPyv0g

O9MWcpT6_Ll8-jwtvKIoE0GACpavbMCXDG-5P-Eyk1HP4Zaqz79z-pz71t_SUsHlVIE

-B0c8mfhOdCyn94Gz7PvLx_DjBvvdcZ9QYgMOviOJtvbYURyE5cKIpi2ifvPvogHbp8

Link

Code:
[URL="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hazuu.footprint"]Hazuu Footprint[/URL]

Download
img.php

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
39595+ cool facts!! Can you believe that?!
Enjoy it with simple app with swipe gestures to navigate through facts: SWIPE left, up to move to the next fact; SWIPE right, or down for a previous fact.
And why don't we have a random button to move to random fact? Ah ha, yes, we have, of course!
Enjoy it!!!!

Download at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hazuu.randomfunfacts

TzT5RAJ5PUe5Knw59oYFa0XGba7oZNKkch_UtBRVzOdifIa_SsYUOnAS2xS9JBxX1TZ-=h310-rw
aHL8hwxFXYLE7K2wSUeaWd3gAISdMwl61pB6QFwj23_2QkyDQz4sTuZMlePsCRTdBA=h310-rw
v8ftnE3Kyyy3HTi1twjlpyGC-mv2j0hPAui4srF-Roi6nhSG7JD9PB0LLRhXV6e3Gw=h310-rw

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones