• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New app for pics and videos

Darebrokenheart

Jun 9, 2010
South Jersey
I was looking at the N1 on youtube and notice it's picture gallery which looks so nice. I went on the market to see if they have something similar....and yes they do. It's called 3d gallery. It's so much better than the gallery that came with the phone. If you've heard of cool iris that's what it basically is now for your phone. It works fine on the DINC. If this has been posted already just ignore and delete this thread. Thank you.;)

I was looking at the N1 on youtube and notice it's picture gallery which looks so nice. I went on the market to see if they have something similar....and yes they do. It's called 3d gallery. It's so much better than the gallery that came with the phone. If you've heard of cool iris that's what it basically is now for your phone. It works fine on the DINC. If this has been posted already just ignore and delete this thread. Thank you.;)

Fancy however it only loaded three of my camera shots. that said. ill keep and play as i likey.;)

Upvote 0
I don't mean to hijack the thread, and I really like 3D Gallery, so thanks to the OP.

That being said, does anyone know of a photo editing app that will take a picture that you accidentally took in "sepia" mode, and make it "normal"? I know I can do it in photo-shop, but would like to have something on my phone that will do it on the fly.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
I don't mean to hijack the thread, and I really like 3D Gallery, so thanks to the OP.

That being said, does anyone know of a photo editing app that will take a picture that you accidentally took in "sepia" mode, and make it "normal"? I know I can do it in photo-shop, but would like to have something on my phone that will do it on the fly.

Thanks!
Hey musky, photo illusion should do that for you.

Reactions: Musky
Upvote 0
last i remember the app only load sd card pics i belive or its only phone memory. i forget what way it worked. dunno if it still does that...

I checked again and you're right. It only reads files from the sd card. I just took two camera shots. I opened the app and both were not showing. When I moved them to the sd card and reopened the app they showed up. Well that is something they have to fix or update. I'll comment on this in the market and hopefully they make changes.

Upvote 0
Ummm...what do you mean by +1?

I quoted you saying:
But will this app read the pics/videos from the internal storage and not just the sd card?

Than I said +1....meaning that I ALSO want to know this....so +1 on the same question. 2 people want to know. Just forum-speak stuff. If another person wanted to know as well, they could have said +2 and so on.....

Upvote 0
I quoted you saying:

Than I said +1....meaning that I ALSO want to know this....so +1 on the same question. 2 people want to know. Just forum-speak stuff. If another person wanted to know as well, they could have said +2 and so on.....

Oh ok...didn't know. Now I know and knowing is half the battle. GI JOOOOOE:cool:

Upvote 0

Thanks!

Have not had the chance to play with photoshop mobile but perhaps that.

On topic, I've been using the 3D gallery for a while now too. You need to make sure everything is set to save your pictures on your sdcard. Then it shows in the gallery right away.

Upvote 0
Its a shame that so many apps out in the world have this ridiculous "SD Card Only" limitation.....who would have thought it would be so difficult just to allow users to pull files from Internal storage (or even better, create folder choices).

Seems rather bizarre that this is a common issue across all Android apps.....not just these photo gallery apps.

Upvote 0
Its a shame that so many apps out in the world have this ridiculous "SD Card Only" limitation.....who would have thought it would be so difficult just to allow users to pull files from Internal storage (or even better, create folder choices).

Seems rather bizarre that this is a common issue across all Android apps.....not just these photo gallery apps.

I agree...is it difficult to create an app that can read the internal storage? Oops...Astro file does so what is the major problem?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones