• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NEW APP - iDialit - FREE - reach a company representative without pressing a button!!

iDialit

Lurker
Dec 7, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Want to reach a company representative without pressing a button?Try I Dial it

iDialit was created to help people reach a customer service representative without pressing any numbers or having to select any menu options. Just pick a company, click it and wait for a representative to pick up
Trying to reach at&t, Verizon, Sprint, T mobile, Your bank, car insurance company .... ? Don’t want to guess what option gets you to a representative ? Then just click on the company name and wait till a person picks up the call. Our dialer will dial the company’s phone number and press the required digits so you won’t have to dial any numbers.

I Dial It is currently in beta, so please bear with us as we are constantly adding more numbers and modifying the app to make your dialing experience as pleasant as possible. If you have a favorite company that is not in our database then please use the suggest company menu option to let us know and we will try our best to add it for you.

Currently we support calling to Major Banks , Car insurance companies , Credit Card companies , Wireless Carriers , Shipping Companies and much more ... for a full list of companies we support please install application.

I attached the screenshots of my app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5pZGlhbGl0LmNvZGUiXQ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d5RCmV4fm9M

Thank you all for looking and for your feedback

Attachments

• idialit-screenshot-1.jpg
    idialit-screenshot-1.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 115
  • idialit-screenshot-2.jpg
    idialit-screenshot-2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 118
  • idialit-screenshot-3.jpg
    idialit-screenshot-3.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 113
  • idialit-screenshot-4.jpg
    idialit-screenshot-4.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 111
wow dude Idialit its something new . i called chase and t-mobile just in 10 seconds, that idea with music is cool,i don't know how u did that but thank you for ur app, i was just listening ur music the its stops and rep say HOW CAN I HELP U. ))))))) nice job
I like ur app interface its really user friendly and easy to use, i like ur option suggest company which i did :) and Idialit is FREE :))
P.S. app name Idialit is funny its really dials instead of me lolll

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones