• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories new battery, any info is appriciated

ACD168

Android Expert
Apr 30, 2010
So, I've had the phone for a few months now and love it. upgraded from an Eris. The Eris was very solid and I never used a case. I use a case on this just because the creeking I get from the back door, I went as far as to buying the new white back door and a new case from Verizon, but the problem is still there. I have heard that the 1500 mAh battery fits the stock back door, and helps eliminate the creeking.

I have seen red and black 1500 mAh batteries, I'm just curious which if not both add that extra space to help with the creeking. Ive seen the evo which is red, that would be nice, but Ive seen the TP2 as well. I'm leaning towards the EVO if I can get it brand new cos it's red like stock and If I an get it for under $20. any help please I'd really appreciate it. thanks guys.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones