1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tips New Battery Widget from HTC

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DonB, Aug 24, 2011.

1. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™
    Moderator Thread Starter

HTC just released a new Battery Widget today

Advertisement

2. PyroSporker

PyroSporker Android Expert

This one is old-new. It is new to the Evo 3D, but users of the Evo 4G will recognize and remember this widget.
    Found a pic on the net for those who want to see before they download:
    [​IMG]

3. CarrieK

CarrieK Android Expert

I like this widget because it is small and takes up little room on the screen. Used it on my 4G as well.

marctronixx likes this.
  4. Jackietreehorn

Jackietreehorn Android Enthusiast

Thanks, I may check it out, and I'm guessing I would have used it if I wasn't able to flash a circle battery mod into the taskbar.

5. evolution3d

evolution3d Well-Known Member

Nice. I was wondering why the 3D didn't have this before. Just added to my homescreen. :)

6. Cavemansol

Cavemansol Android Enthusiast

The only thing i wish i had from Samsung was the option to have the battery icon have the percentage laid on top of it. I dont wanna take up screen space for a battery widget...

7. sikclown

sikclown Android Expert

I prefer Battery Widget from the market. It is essentially a clone of the HTC widget but some added functionality like a shortcut to Battery Use and a percentage meter in notification bar

jlear3 likes this.
  8. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™
    Moderator Thread Starter

Is that the one by Geekyouup, if yes, how do you get it to show the percentage on the top status bar?? does it have to be on the home screen for that option?? I have it on a different page

By the way the one I am using simply for that is Battery Status Pro

9. genuser

genuser Well-Known Member

Does this widget only work with Rosie? I can't seem to make it work with LPP.

10. dlphnfn

dlphnfn Member

Might be talking about the one from Elvison. That's the one I've been using. It looks like HTC'S, but has a couple options to it.

11. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Android Expert

Me too. I like to see how long my battery lasted etc etc etc... :eek:

12. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Android Expert

Cool. It looks like the same battery widget that I used on my Sprint HTC Hero when it was running HTC Sense ROMs.

I always liked that widget. It was compact and gave a lot of useful information if you tapped it.

marctronixx likes this.
  13. shadders139

shadders139 Member

was this widget only available after the US update? because it doesn't seem to be available under my widgets list on my uk evo 3d?

14. genuser

genuser Well-Known Member

It's in the HTC Hub

shadders139 likes this.
  15. shadders139

shadders139 Member

that didn't occur to me! thanks :)

16. madmax2k1

madmax2k1 Newbie

I noticed that this widget does not always respond when you tap it while charging your phone; anyone else noticed that?

Tags: