• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New BattStatt?

I just updated BattStatt...and now it's called BattStatt Free, which means a paid version is on the way. However, I see absolutely no change in the widget or features, and I wonder if it is because I didn't uninstall the previous version ( I don't know if that is a new thing or if it always said to do so). Also, I cannot locate the BattStatt blog, which is where the changelog is said to be located. Thoughts?

@ swarlos - Thanks, I wasn't sure...I noticed those things as well when I clicked on the widget, but wasn't sure if they had been there all along. I didn't uninstall the original version, but haven't noticed any issues on my Epic. I thought the "major improvements" would be more obvious and provide more function. I have yet to figure out what they are...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones