• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps New calendar app??

Kairosgrammy

Jun 14, 2010
I know nothing about how apps are made or designed. My first smartphones were blackberries then switched to a Hero and now have an inspire. When I switched back to at&t I even got the Torch. It was an okay phone but I had gotten used to the customizing I could do on the Hero so after a few days I went back and got the Inspire.
The only thing I really miss is a really good calendar app that will sync with a really good task (to do) app. Or one app that does both well. I know there are task apps that will do that but they aren't really very good apps. They all seem so incomplete. They won't do repetitive tasks or you don't have a lot of choices of setting reminders. I did find a really good task app but of course it doesn't sync with HTC calendar .
Just an idea :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones