1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips new case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thIsgUy20, Jan 9, 2013.

1. thIsgUy20

thIsgUy20 Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 27, 2012
    Male
    Shreveport, LA
    I see how some people say when they get a back cover it will sometimes start to crack or whatever. so does that applies to just getting a case like do i need a certain kind of case or just any case for a 3d or v

Advertisement

2. Antiochus

Antiochus Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 4, 2012
    I have the case that Best Buy carries and it has saved me from several drops including 2 when I had the phone in my lap while exiting my SUV. (Work Parking lot). Since this phone has a plastic back plate, I would highly recommend a case.

3. davidmargolin

davidmargolin Android Expert
    None

Mar 6, 2012
    Male
    Brooklyn, NY
    i carry a ballistics case... 3 layers add a large amount of bulk to the phone but at least i know my baby is safe... i feel comfortable chucking the thing across the room and it wouldn't have a single dent on it... usually carry it bare naked but for those long drives and those vacations, the case keeps my phone safe...

4. thIsgUy20

thIsgUy20 Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 27, 2012
    Male
    Shreveport, LA
    Haha I get most of my cases on amazon doe that's where I got my triumph case but I haven't gotten a case 4 my evo v yet. I want to get a good one. If y'all no how iPhone cases they on the same level as then touch screen...idk how to explain it but I would like something like that for this phone

Tags: