1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New cases....returned otterbox.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sx4dude2013, Sep 10, 2011.

1. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Android Expert

So i decided to return the otterbox and pick up the "Double Cover" Its at VZW for $24.99.
    Its a very nice case that includes two parts. A hard shell and a silicone cover. Kinda like the otterbox commuter series.
    I DOES cover the LED but it will be ok :( I think this one is a keeper for now.

I also got my hard shell case in the mail today. I dont want it so im selling if for $4 plus $3 shipping. Fits VERY VERY nice. Took me a while to take it off. The most solid 2 piece case I have ever owned! lolz
    Here are pics of both....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the two piece case...smoked color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. sx4dude2013

of course

3. proxas

proxas Lurker

waiting for Seidio's surface case to come out. Love seidio products.

4. sx4dude2013

VERY much agree.
    I want the "active X"....this VZW one will hold me over until they make one.

5. bbtkd

bbtkd Newbie

I'm holding out for a plain old holster - not the ones that VZW has or Seidio is coming out with that combine a hard case I don't want. For now using a loaned Droid X2 holster which works.

6. newt6859

newt6859 Lurker

I loved my seidio for my original droid, so of course I was very excited when I got the surface for my bionic. The case seemed quite a bit bulkier than my last one but thought I could deal with it until I put it in my hd dock. It seemed to charge (sometimes) but it would not shift into clock mode (yes, I took the plate out of my dock :p) I tried everything but no-go. Now I'm looking for a new case. :(

7. LC2ner

LC2ner Lurker

Email Incipio with a copy of your receipt. They will put you on a list and mail you a modified version when it becomes available.

8. New Rising

New Rising Android Enthusiast

I just got the shell holster combo for my extended battery, which I'm liking for the most part. I just ordered a tpu case for 2.95 and free shipping from ebay to use for the standard battery. That should hold me over till I see a real nice one I want.

9. shaggylouie

shaggylouie Well-Known Member

I posted this in another thread, but I think it's worth mentioning in case someone out there is looking for a cool case:

Great case for standard battery:

"Offwire Smart Series"

I found it in a local Verizon store (not corporate). It's part plastic, part pliable material. Nice and snug around the phone and sleek. And actually looks cool. Here's a link for reference, but it doesn't seem too accessible online. Very nice case.

http://www.offwire.com/BSIec/ItemDetails.aspx?ItemNo=231965&Row=19

Also, the "TC" case is nice.

Hope this helps someone out!